Monday, September 24, 2012

142. Johnson Family Revisited

   [See Post 139] We are closing in on our Johnson family photo. The IGS webmaster Meredith Thompson took up the gauntlet and may have solved our mystery, as far as identity is concerned.

Ron – I saw your blog post about the photo you found of a Hazel Johnson taken by an Indianapolis photographer and I think I may have solved your mystery. First, to me the father’s first name looked like “Ol” – like short for Oliver. So I searched and found an Oliver Johnson (male white age 35 at next birthday, father: Joseph, mother’s maiden name: blank) married a Bertha Dosch or Dasch on February 21, 1888 in Clinton County. I then found an entry on FamilySearch for daughter Hazel Vera M. Johnson (born 1890 in Clinton Co.)’s marriage application in June 1912 Indianapolis to Joseph Leo Lime  (see https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XFF6-BRW).
 
Hope this helps.
 
Mere

    Now to find a descendant of Hazel Johnson Lime. Any ideas on that out there in Genealogyland?

2 comments:

  1. https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MFWR-Z5B

    Hope this helps you.

    NJNetter

    ReplyDelete