This cemetery, No. 67 on the 1939 WPA survey, is now probably somewhere on the Southport Disposal Plant property. In the 1889 Marion County Atlas, the land was owned by “M. H. Spades.” No burial list is known to exist, nor do we know if the graves were ever moved.
The circled C on the modern map below shows the former cemetery site.