This cemetery appeared as No. 99 on the WPA Veterans Survey of 1939. In the 1889 Marion County Atlas, the property was owned by “Chas. F. Hartman.” Just to the southwest was the property of “W. C. Hartman.” No burial list is known.
The circled H on the modern map below indicates the former cemetery location, which is just east of the Navistar engine plant.