If you haven’t registered for the FGS 2013 Conference yet, you still have time to register online, by mail or at the door. Mailed registrations must be postmarked by Friday, August 9. Online registration ends on Wednesday, August 14th. Pre-registering for the conference gives you access to some great benefits.
And don't forget, if you have already registered for the conference, you still have time to get your tickets to the conference "extras."
Only attendees who preregister for the conference can:
- Access the conference syllabus online prior to the conference.
- Guarantee a spot in the "extra" conference events (on-site tickets may be available to events if they have not sold out):
- 10 luncheons over the 4 conference days.
- 5 workshops over 3 days. There is still room in the Researching African Americans in University Libraries workshop. We have also added extra spaces and still have a few seats left Researching Midwestern American Indians and Using Griffith’s Valuation to Identify Your Ancestors' Origins. The other workshops are sold out.
- FGS Opening Social on Wednesday, August 21
- Friday Night at ACPL on August 23 with all proceeds going to the Preserve the Pensions Fund!
- Sunday Farewell Brunch with lots of door prizes.
- Register for a FREE genealogy consultation on Tuesday, August 20. You must sign up for a consultation in advance. See https://www.fgsconference.org/activities/ for details.
You can also purchase extra tickets (except for workshops) for your non-genealogy spouses or friends who traveled with you to the conference.
Visit https://www.fgsconference.org/registration/ to register or add "extras" today. We hope to see you in Fort Wayne, August 21-24.