Tuesday, August 20, 2013

311. I'm Off To See The Wizards!

     OK, so I didn't exactly make up that headline...so sue me! I'm finishing up a few last items before I head for Fort Wayne and the FGS Conference. My last national conference was an NGS event a few years ago in Charleston. I had a great time there and I expect this one will be even better. (More folks I know...)
     Much of my free time will be spent staffing the Sons of the American Revolution booth and the Indiana Genealogical Society table. If you plan on attending, drop by and say hello. Otherwise, I will be sitting in sessions gathering some great tips from all those great and powerful wizards of genealogy!
     My next blog post probably won't be until the 25th or 26th. I expect to have some good news items.

SAR Logo

IGS Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment