Monday, October 21, 2013

340. Misc. Monday

1. The GSMC Library at Memorial Park is open every Wednesday from 9 to 4. I will be working there this Wednesday from 12 to 4, so why don't a few of you folks out there stop by and say hello. I will give a free tour of our facilities--how about that!

2. This Saturday the State Library will be holding their great annual Genealogy Fair, which is turning out to be a major yearly event in the Indy area family history scene. I will be presenting a program on World War Two Research and also staffing a table for the Indiana Genealogical Society and the SAR. This is a free all-day Fair with lots of good info and opportunity to meet and greet friends and fellow researchers. C'mon down!

3. If you have a genealogy event that I can help publicize, drop me an email and I will see what I can do.

4. Great football game last night, wasn't it! (OK, not genealogy, but so what...)

No comments:

Post a Comment