Monday, October 13, 2014

473. Genealogy Conference In Shelbyville Saturday

   I'm scheduled as a presenter Saturday at the genealogy conference sponsored by the Shelby County Genealogy Society, along with Betty Warren and Terry Prall.
   My topics are "Early Republic Military Records" and "World War One Genealogy." Terry is doing a program on breaking down brick walls, but I don't know Betty's topic.
   I tried to find some information on the event online, but did not have much luck. Either it's not there or I'm a lousy searcher.
  The event is being held at the Town Hall Building, 54 E. Broadway St. in Shelbyville. If you are interested and want more info, contact Becky Margison at becky@margison.com or at 317-442-5012. I have no other details on start times, costs, or lunch provisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment